About Us

The newest school in the district, Henry Leavenworth Elementary opened in 2010. The school is named after Col. Henry Leavenworth who established Fort Leavenworth in 1827. The building features a state of the art media center, art studio, and gymnasium, as well as two playgrounds, a sports field, and a FEMA-certified storm shelter. 

Pre-K to 5 Student Population: 590