3rd-5th Grade State Testing
State testing begins March 9th. Please encourage your child to do their best. This is your child's time to shine and show how much she/he has learned.
MORE PARENT TIPS:
* Ensure your child gets a good night's sleep.
* Make the morning a pleasant one.
* Avoid scheduling appointments on testing days.
* Encourage your child to stay focused, even when others finish early.
* Follow-up with your child after each testing day.
Thank you for your support!
Just Dance Sock Hop
We would like to recognize students who earn 15 Bee Cards starting March 3-April 10th, with a Just Dance Sock Hop in our school gym (date/time still to be announced).
In order to participate students must meet the following criteria:
1) Earn 15 Bee Cards by April 10th,
2) Have NO office referrals,
3) Have NO recovery referrals for behaviors other than to 'cool down'.
Students who do not participate will have class as usual. Our goal is to recognize students who make good choices as well as to encourage others to modify their behavior.
Ask your child about Bee Cards today.
Read Across America - Celebrating Dr. Seuss March 2 thru March 6
Guest Readers will be invited to read to classes.
STUCO Sponsored Testing Spirit Week - March 2 thru March 6
Monday: Mixed Up Day (Students wear mixed up clothes)
Tuesday: Neon Day (Students will highlight important information)
Wednesday: Hat Day (Use your thinking cap)
Thursday: Pajama Day (Wear your favorite Pajamas - Get a good night's sleep)
Friday: Pioneer Pride (Show your spirit for testing)
|Show All »